ShoreTelDepot.com offers the highest quality refurbished ShoreTel 120/24 Voice Switch on the market!
The ShoreGear 120/24 supports up to 120 IP phones or up to 24 analog ports - 8 universal telephone / trunk ports and 16 telephone ports. The ShoreGear-120 interfaces to standard analog trunks using loop start or wink start signaling as well as to standard analog telephones including CLASS feature phones with Caller ID Name and Number and Message Waiting.
The ShoreTel 120/24 switch Features:
Two RJ-45 local area network (LAN) connectors
- RJ-21X port for punchdown block, patch panel, or 12-port harmonica connector
- 8 universal ports (FXO/FXS)
- 16 extension ports (FXS)
- RJ-11 port for connection to the extension side of the Power Fail Transfer Unit (Extension 9)
- DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell
- Power cord
- Lifetime warranty