Recommended for: Digital Trunking
The ShoreGear-T1K (600-1069-10, 600-1069-20) provides higher density trunking to the central office using T1 or PRI signaling. The ShoreGear-T1 can also be used as a gateway to legacy PBX systems.
- 2 RJ-45 LAN connectors
- 1 RJ-45 T1 port for connecting the switch to a telephone company line
- 1 RJ-45 T1 monitor port for connecting test equipment
- 1 DB-9, RS-232C maintenance port for serial communications
- 1 3.5 mm stereo input for connecting a music-on-hold source
- 1 3.5 mm stereo output for connecting to a overhead paging system or night bell